Monday, November 16, 2009

Need info for the list

In about 5 Episodes, I plan on making the ultimate Waiting Survival Guide.
This is a guide in how to survive your wait for the Disney College Program.
To do this, I need all of you to help me out!
E-Mail me at RYANODISNEY@gmail.com and let me know what you do to waste time until the program starts. I need this information by next Tuesday!

I plan on acting it out.... possibly if they're interesting enough.

Quick Update on my week:
Chips won on Wednesday
Thrill CMU was Friday
Episode 20 came out during my relaxation week.

For the next few episodes, here's what I have in store:
I have a meeting with my CMU D-Fam on Thursday.
This entire week is dedicated to Floor Wars here at my Dorm.

And that's this week.

I can't wait to go home for the first time in over 4 months.

-Ryan O'Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment