Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Update number 2 for Episode 58

So, as you all know, my season premiere is going to happen very soon. I was trying to plan something very EPIC, but I don't think it's going to be that great. I'm going to give ya a few spoilers for the episode right now:

It's going to be a summary of the past 2 weeks to show you what has been happening here.
It's going to be featuring a few new things and a few old things.
It's also going to have a brief look on the future of Ryan O's Disney Show.

Just wait for Tuesday at midnight-ish when it's up. I'm going to film all night after work on wednesday and thursday and even on monday and tuesday.

Also, because I love ya'll... the following sunday, I'm going to post episode 59... if you have an idea for an episode... let me know!!!!

so that's what's up for RODS.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ryan, do you have a Facebook?

    BTW, I love your vlogs on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete