Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The week of mid-ness

So, Monday was evil with all the postering on campus, but hey it got done. There were tons of meetings too...
Tuesday was filled with all sorts of craziness, thriller workshops, and homework.
Today's going to be filled with class, a few meetings about Legends of the Dark, some Marching Band, a Spanish hour of conversation, Filming of Episode 8, Hall Council, a group meeting for Legends, and then some fun activities with the GODS.
Then, I have to do all sorts of homework before I work Thursday morning, and then I'm going to be doing more homework at the desk until class, then lunch, then class, then band, dinner, a nap, then work, followed by more homework.
Friday, early morning, is more work, then lots of class, followed by lunch of some sorts, maybe some rock band bonding time with the roomies, then followed by some more Marching Band, and then I'll probably chill around here Friday evening because I'm gonna need a break.

Saturday is the big CMU/WMU game so I'm going to be making a trip out there and I may bring my camera.....
Sunday is my day of rest....

I wanted to document this due to a very important fact....


I HATE MID-TERMS

They're going to drive me nuts.... but at least it should inspire me to do some amazing videography.

Yeah.... oh and 90 days....

No comments:

Post a Comment