Monday, March 8, 2010

The 50th in Progress

As you know, this is the journey of myself through the Disney College Program. A lot has been going on recently and I've been trying to keep ya'll informed as much as possible.

Yes, a lot has been going on with Inspections and stuff like that, so, I haven't had much time to prep for the episode. It's all written out and will be filmed tomorrow.

Here is my schedule for tomorrow:

07:00 - Wake up
08:30 - DES People Management
10:45 - Leave for Typhoon Lagoon
11:00 - Typhoon Lagoon
17:00 - Magic Kingdom Arrival
17:30 - Filming starts outside of Cinderella's Castle/Main St
18:00-
19:30 - Follow me on Twitter to find out (http://www.twitter.com/ryanodisneyshow)
20:00 - The Double Play! (Wishes at the TTC)
21:00 - The Double Play Part 2! (Illuminations at Epcot)
23:59 - Editing Begins!

So if you wish to be a part of this episode, let me know by sending me a DM on twitter or txting me if you have my number.

And that's all I have for this update of Ryan O's Disney Show....

No comments:

Post a Comment