Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Working On Something Huge

As you all know, I've been known to create a lot of CHAOS in the world (Load the Chaos Bit). And I've been around making episodes since I got accepted into the Disney College Program.

Now it's March and it's time to start working on the 50th Episode of the Ryan O's Disney Show.

All I can tell you is that it's going to be huge. It'll take me another week to work on it, but I need some help from those of you who are down here. If you want to be a part of Ryan O's Disney Show, let me know! Shoot me an E-Mail at ryanodisney@gmail.com or you can message me on Facebook or send me a message on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ryanodisneyshow. Infact, follow me on Twitter! That way you'll know exactly where I am if you want to be a part of my show.

That's all I have right now for this written update for RODS.
"What's That??"
It's Ryan O's Disney Show

No comments:

Post a Comment